Cattery owner, Robert, inherited the old website with the property and business. After two years he took actions to have the old website redesigned. He wanted the website to showcase the property, business and the beautiful environment the cattery is set in.
We started the process with a visit to the Cattery and discussed what needed to be done. It was such a lovely place and the cats were adorable. Following that:
- A quote was sent to Robert which he accepted.
- Two drafts were made using photos taken during our visit as well as some stock photos. Draft 2 was chosen.
- We fine tuned the chosen design with updated information and images.
- When the draft was completed to satisfaction, the domain name was transferred and pointed to the new server location.
- The mailbox was re-created. An email signature was created.
- We claimed ownership of the Cattery’s Google My Business page and updated the information as well as images.
The new Cattery website design is a big transformation.
It shows off the beauty of the property and the facilities if one needs a place for their beloved cats. Prospective clients can download the Terms and Conditions to read through first. The picture gallery shows what the premise is like both on the outside and inside. Visit Avoca Valley Boarding Cattery live!